At On Target, we provide you with the tools necessary to build your training consulting business.
Do you have a desire to build a training and/or consulting business?
The Authorized Distributor Program is designed for professional training and management consultants who want to enhance their business and increase their income by selling On Target program materials into their own customer base. The most successful distributors accomplish this in two ways:
Eligibility Requirements for Distributor Associates
- Use On Target Materials in your own training workshops. Most successful training consultants have the ability to offer their clients a wide variety of training programs. By using On Target programs, experienced training consultants can offer a wider range of professionally designed programs – without the costly and time-consuming effort necessary to develop a high quality program. This leaves you with more time to develop client relationships and build your consulting practice. Our programs will enable you to present training programs on over 30 different topics. You remain the expert training consultant.
- Market the On Target product line to internal training professionals. You can market the On Target training products to companies or organizations that have existing training departments. Inside training professionals are often in need of new training programs to offer to their own internal employees or members. Our programs are easy to use and offer the training professional the opportunity to present new and exciting programs without the costly and time-consuming effort necessary to develop new material. These internal training professionals will appreciate your ability to provide them with customizable programs that can be made to look as though they were developed in house. We offer these programs to our distributor associates at a significant discount. Your clients order directly from you and you order direct from On Target. You maintain the client relationship with your customers while On Target acts as your personal source of training materials.
- You must be independently employed and in the business of providing training, management consulting or related services. (You must not be in a position to sell products directly to your employer.)
- You must reside in the United States or Canada
- You must be capable of providing first line customer support
- On Target must approve the Distributor Application form
- Partner must furnish signed Partnership Agreement
 Requirements must be met annually and may vary outside the U.S.
 On Target reserves the right to charge an annual fee for membership as an Authorized Distributor in the future.
Join us as an Authorized On Target Distributor and get access to high-quality training programs and related training products and tools that will help you expand your consulting business.
To become an Authorized On Target Distributor
There are three easy steps to becoming an Authorized On Target Distributor:
- Complete the On-line Application Form below.
- Once your application has been approved, On Target will send you an Authorized Distributor Agreement via e-mail, which should be signed and an original returned to On Target via U.S. mail.
- On receipt of a signed Distributor Agreement, we will send you an email providing you with all the necessary information to begin using the On Target Product line, including ordering information and login details.